Brussel Meeting,On 21st April 2016, the first meeting of the EUROMENE Cost Action CA 1511 held in Brussels with a welcomed of the participants by Dr Inga Dadeshidze (Science officer of the Action) and Ms Jeannette Nchung Oru (administrative officer of the Action) chaired the first part of the meeting giving general information on the cost action mechanisms.
The second part of the day was dedicate to the election of the Chair and Vice Chair of EUROMENE project. The Prof Modra Murovska (Latvia)was elected as Chair and Dr Eliana Lacerda (United Kingdom) as Vice Chair. The Riga Stradins University was elected as the Grant Holder Institution. Prof Uldis Berkis (Latvia) was appointed as Scientific Rapresentative of the Grant Holder Institution.
The elected Action Chair presented the Action, its objectives and implementation plan.
Leaders and Vice-leaders for the following WG as well STSM Coordinator and Vice-coordinator were elected:
- WG1 on epidemiology – Leader Jesus Castro-Marrero, Vice-leader Slobodan Sekulic (Serbia),
- WG2 on biomarkers – Leader Carmen Scheibenbogen (Germany), Vice-leader Enrica Capelli (Italy),
- WG3 on socio-economics – Leader Derek Pheby (UK), Vice-leader Julian Blanco (Spain),
- WG4 on clinical research enablers and diagnostic criteria – Leader Elin Bolle Strand (Norway), Vice-leader Jerome Authier (France),
- WG5 on conferences, seminars, training schools – Leader Evelina Shikova-Lekova (Bulgaria),
- WG6 on dissemination and exploitation, patient involvement, digitalisation – Leader Lorenzo Lorusso (Italy), Vice-leader Anne Marit Mengshoel (Norway),
- STSM coordination – Coordinator Els Tobback (Belgium), Vice-coordinator Carmen Adella Sirbu (Romania).
Minutes of the First Management Committee
Meeting of COST Action CA15111: ” European Network on Myalgic
Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (EUROMENE)
European Network on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Minutes of the 21.04.2016 1 st Management Committee meeting, second part: